10/27/09

Bored

I'm not sure what to write about, but I guess ill just start to type... so here we go, My friend kayla just got back from Hawaii, and I still don't know what i'll be for haloween, and i figured out there is only 59 days till Christmas. And I decided that i loved O. Henry. I have always loved his writing, but for some reason, all of the sudden, his sense of irony in his short stories is just so brilliant to me! Today I read the gift of the magi (for the billionth time!), but i really like the green door, or that one about the rich boy who got kidnaped, and then the kidnappers asked for a ransom, but in the end they ended up paying the parents ransom to take thier son back. Im not sure what that one is called though..... wow, thats gonna bother me all week !

So, my "just type theory" worked out very well!

♥'s taylor ☺

1 comment:

  1. omigosh! jamie!!! come on to my blog too!
    adventuresofboo.blogspot.com
    -sage

    ReplyDelete