10/5/09

nothing new :(

Nothing is new but its been awhile since I blogged... I decided i reaaalllllly want a horse, and i painted my nails (purple and blue) and netflix is messed up so i can't watch the next season of the office.... :( I got a letter from the people to people student ambassador program (I get one every year) and I think I might go, but i need MAJOR funding. It cost around seven thousand dollars, and it goes to England, then Wales, then Scotland and then to Ireland over like 13 days. We would take tours of places and learn boring things im sure but it might look good on my High school transcript! I decided that i will be one of the 400 people a year to get early admission to the tisch school of the arts, and I am IN LOVE ♥ with english bulldogs and great danes, i think i might have both someday, which could you see me with? wow, i just realized i wrote all of that in only 4 sentences, my english teacher would be so proud!..
thanx for reading!
's, taylor





2 comments:

  1. i think your more of a greatdane person. both tall and skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you my lovely neice would be more a bulldog person becuase thats what you look like in the morning when your woke up too early

    ReplyDelete