10/25/09

nothing new, like always

hello everyone! I have been sort of getting ready for halloween, i'm not going trick-or-treating though. I'm just passing out candy at my friends house, but we still have to dress up and everything, and thats the part i haven't figured out yet....

So, if you have any cool costume ideas or anything that would help, please tell me!
you can just comment them, or email them to me at tnapiontek@gmail.com.

My Aunt offered to give me her wand, wings and halo, but i want to be different, and an angel isn't to original!

's ~ taylor

* thank you for the ideas! i love LOVE love them! they're all great! I guess i'll just have to be a mixture of all of them, you know... A person with a beehive hair do, ray bans, spiky lady gaga dress and a pair of boxer shorts showing! i love it!

2 comments:

  1. Well vampires are fun to do. You could do a celebrity look, like lady gaga or something. lol Or a geisha or even some cartoon character..Hope this helps some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was gonna be marylin monroe or if you wanted you could be the breakfast at tiffanys audrey hepburn. oh also u could get big laughs if you were a gangster.

    ReplyDelete