10/16/09

test week...

Today was the end of quarter 1, so we had "finals"... We had about 5 tests... in Science!!! about 10 more in each class, and i have 6 1/2 classes. (the half class is my forum). But today (friday) my russian class made Blini, which is a russian crape.. or pancake? i'm not sure, but either way it was REALLY good! Not much else is new, nothing is ever new! I am really sad.. there is no Urban outfitters here.. :(

I found about a bizilion new great singers! some of which are Cat Power, and Kate nash... and many more!

I am in speech and debate, so i have to write an Expositiry speech about something, and i picked the health care reform... I really don't know much about it, so i thought maybe i should learn. I will post a copy of it on my blog and then you should comment on it, i don't mind critisim!

The speech tournament is on Nov. 4th, so it will be posted between now and then.

thats all, ♥'s taylor

1 comment: