11/8/09

im back!

Sorry its been awhile since i posted anything. Nothing much has happened, but I did find out that I have a C in algebra (which is my high school class):( And i can't fix it! Well, I guess as long as im passing!?



Now happy news! Ok, first..... hmmmm....well, never mind! no happy news! its all sad news. First, it hasn't snowed yet, So its just been cold and miserable and we have nothing to show for it! Then, (a few days ago) i had my speech tournament (i forgot to post it, srry) and i got a total score of... drum roll.... 16 out of 30!And I HAVE to go to the next tournament which is memorizing a monologue, basically. So if you have any good monologues tell me, please! And to top it all off i just ate the last popsicle! ugh!



**by the way, jamie, sage wants you to follow her blog! adventuresofboo.blogspot.com

xoxox, taylor

2 comments:

  1. anything from the godfather, charing crossroads by helen hamp is full of monolouge, ummm scent of a woman(if you can use bad words), and shakespear is the easy choice but dont go with romeo and juliet, try troulios and cressida or 12th night those are my favs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sage, i had already looked into the godfather (♥ that movie[s]) and i also looked into my favorite movie, Moulin Rouge.

    ReplyDelete