11/19/09

catching up with friends

I talked to my Best friend sage today on skype (for the first time in like 10 months) and now I REALLY want to come down to WA and see every one! I miss u all! and i miss the rain, and i miss the green (right now its white here). And i miss my school, and shelton, and port angeles, and SEATTLE!! Anchorage is ok, but Seattle is SOOO much better! And i have like 1 friend here, and i had about a billion in WA. And now im all sad...

i want to figure out a way where i can stay with someone in WA for like a year, and go to school with my friends, and see everyone.

well thats all.

xoxoxo,

taylornapiontek

2 comments:

  1. all i can think of is join the circus, do an exchange program, or run away like Gwenneth paltrow (on royal tananbambs) style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I am sorry you are sad. It gets better. I was the same age as you when we moved to Whitehorse. But it did get better and I made more and more friends. I know how hard it is!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete