12/18/09

Early christmas...

My family and me used my dads bonus check from work to buy our family christmas present. We had a few agruements over it, but in the end decided to get guitar hero 5. We were contemplating getting rock band, but Walmart and target only had it for ps2. Which we have, but I HATE! my dad is the only one who EVER plays it anyway.... So, anyway, we have playing all day and guess what......... ONLY 6 DAYS AND LIKE 7 HOURS till christmas!!

I am so excited for xmas. (obviously...) . mainly because I have been getting packages and stuff people ordered online for me for christmas, but im not allowed to open them until the xmas morning.

We also got our tree, just a few hours ago in fact. I named it javier. But as it turns out Javier is from oregon. Not mexico.... i may have to re-name him. Hes short-ish and really fat! hes really dark green and we are decorating him in seahawks colors, and we bought some seahawks ornaments and tinzel stuff, and candy canes. All with the seahawks colors and mascot! So if you have any good names for my tree, who was formly known as Javier, please tell me!

i'll add pics of the tree when we finish decorating.

love, taylor napiontek

1 comment:

  1. a lot of dutch people come from Oregon...or at least Astoria. so maybe Gunther, or Augustus.

    ReplyDelete