7/18/09

happy late birthday to me!!!!!!!

The 15th was my 13th birthday, and i just thought I would tell everyone... i guess. sooooooooooooo..............................
happy birthday to me.
happy birthday to me.
happy birthday dear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I have NOTHING to blog about. I have NOTHING to blog about. I have NOTHING to blog about. I have Nothing to blog about......

I got like 160 dollars for my birthday and I wanted to ask people what I should do with it...

so.

choice A) Clothes
Choice B) new camera... to finnaly post pictures
choice C) save.......
choice D) Movies, I ♥ movies!!!!! so i could add to my collection!

comment PRETTTY - PRETTTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taylor
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. ya i dont think you could get any kind of semi nice camera with 160. so i say save it. who needs a camera when you can afford yale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is Sage's sister in Seattle. I think you should definitely go with the camera. Gizmos are tops.

    ReplyDelete