6/20/09

Mosquito's...

The mosquito's here are CRAZY! They're the size of those mosquito-eater things, you know, the ones that eat mosquito's, that are suppose to be way bigger than mosquitos. In the first blog I wrote " Come to Alaska to visit". Well, I take it back! At least in the summer, or bring at least 20 gallons of mosquito repellent, for each day! Everything else is great about Alaska in the summer. The nature, for instance, and the great fishing and camping spots (if you like that kind of stuff.). There is moose, and baby moose, for those of you who like to observe nature at it's best! And BEAUTIFUL plants and trees, perfect for photography, if you like that kind of stuff. So as you can see there is something for everyone here in the last frontier! Except the mosquitos!

Count your blessing if you don't live in Alaska at the moment,
~Taylor


i'll have pictures up soon...

1 comment:

  1. I know!! I hate the mosquitos in those parts..YUCK!! One day I left the window open while I slept (we were living in Whitehorse,Yukon), and I woke up with bites allll over my face, it looked like I had zits all over. I was so embarassed to go to school. :( Not fun,lol

    ReplyDelete